Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||06.30 am|
|Things to Carry||Morning Utilities
Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
Swimming Costume / Half Pant for Water Sports.
Inners (For 3 Days) Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey / Water Sports
Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths Camera & Camera Batteries.
Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
Enough & Change Money for Shopping
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Pune – Lonavala (75 kms, 2 Hours) & Lonavala – Rajmachi (18 kms, 30 Minutes)
All Participants have to report at Shivajinagar Railway Station by sharp 6.00 am. Attendance, information to parents. Board Pune – Lonavala Local by sharp 6.30 am. Reach Lonavala around 8 am & immediately move towards Rajmachi Jungle by Local Sumo. Breakfast on the way. Late comers have to join us on the way or directly at Lonavala before 8.30 am. Reach Rajmachi around 10.30 am. Tent allotments, Lunch. After Lunch Introduction, Ice Breaking, Group Games, Study of a Campsite.
Overnight at Campsite.
In Morning warm-up session. After Breakfast lot of Adventure Activities. After Lunch Group games throughout the day. Natural Bath at Rajmachi Lake near Village. Evening Cultural Activities, Campfire, Dinner.
Overnight at Campsite.
In Morning Camp Activities. Swimming. After Lunch depart for Lonavala by 03.00 pm. Reach Lonavala around 4.15 pm. After Evening Snacks Board Lonavala – Pune Local by 5.20 pm. Reach Pune till 07.00 pm.
● Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Dome shape Tents. (No Washrooms available)
● Pune - Lonavala - Pune Local & Non AC sumo Lonavala - Rajmachi - Lonavala.
● All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
● All food charges for the entire period of camp.(Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
● Rajmachi Entry fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
● Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers - Pune to Pune.
● Mineral water for entire camp period.
● Certificate & Medal to each participant.
● All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
● First aid Facility throughout the camp.
● Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
● Camera & Coolie charges.
● Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than First aid.
● Insurance of any kind.
● Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts , namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. Ruins of forts, water falls, temples and the ancient Buddhist caves on the way beacon the trekker through dense forests presenting a mixture of history and nature which makes Rajmachi a much sought after trekking destination. In 1657, Shivaji Maharaj captured this fort from the Adilshahi ruler of Bijapur. In 1704, the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb captured the fort from the Marathas. However, the Marathas regained its control in 1705. In 1713, Shahu Maharaj handed over Rajmachi fort to Kanhoji Angre. Eventually in 1818 the British acquired the control of Rajmachi.