Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||S.P College,Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Extra Dress, Napkin / Towel.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
11. Torch with Cell (Compulsory)
|Itinerary||1. 11.15 pm
Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
2. 11.30 pm
After attendance Depart for Rajgad.
3. 27 DecemberM, 02.15 am
Reach Gunjawane Village. After Briefing Start Trekking. Minimum 3 hours steep walk required to reach the Top.
4. 05.30 am
Reach Rajgad. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast on Fort. If we reach early then rest in a temple.
5. 07.00 am
Explore the Fort Padmavati Machi, Suvela Machi etc with Team Explorers.
6. 11.00 am
Start Descending the Fort. No one is allowed to descend early & leave the group.
7. 01.00 pm
Reach Base Village. Lunch in a Local Hotel.
8. 2.30 pm
Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories.
9. 06.00 pm
Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transportation by Private Non AC High back Vehicle
2. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
3. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
4. Safety & Tested Equipments.
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
7. Small Light weight Shawl for Morning, if required.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.|
Rajgad is 42 kms from Pune its a truly the King of all forts. It is famous for its structure. Rajgad is surrounded by Sinhagad, Torna, Mangalgad and Purandar. Shivaji Maharaj spent most of his life on this fort. He was here for nearly 30 years. This fort is historically very much important. The fort is 1400 mts above sea level and a difficult one to climb. The Padmavati temple which is very old is the only place where one can rest. Sanjivani Machi, Padmavati Machi and Suvela Machi are places one can see over here. One can also see ‘Chor Darawaja’ and ‘Pali Darwaja’ on the machi.