Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Event Location||Raireshwar ,Bhor|
|Pickup Point||Deccan McDonalds, JM road, Pune.|
|Pickup Time||5.45 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
12. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
|Itinerary||05.45am – Assemble at Deccan McDonalds, JM road, Pune.
06.00 am – Departure from Pune and have breakfast on the way.
08.30 am – Reach at the base, introduction, briefing and general instructions
09.00 am – Trek starts.
12.00 pm – Reach the top and explore the place. Visit historic Shiva temple, have lunch (brought by participants) and spend some time.
03.00 pm- Start descending.
05.00 pm- Reach the base point and start return journey.
08.00 pm- Reach Pune (+/- 30 mins)
Transport by private vehicle
Morning breakfast, evening tea n refreshments
Basic first aid , expertise.
Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Raireshwar – The place of historic importance-The place where Shivaji Maharaj took oath of Swarajya at age of 16. Opposite of Raireshwar is the fort named Kenjalgad where one can see the ancient architecture which includes pond (Panyach Tak), Tofkhana and Tatbandi .