Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Raireshwar - Kenjalgad, Bhor|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||5.30 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||05.30 am – Reporting.
05.45 am – After Attendance Departure for Raireshwar.
08.00 am – Tea & Breakfast.
09.30 am – Reach Base village & immediately. Start Trek towards Raireshwar.
12.30 pm – Reach on Top of Raireshwar.
01.00 pm – Lunch
02.00 pm – Start Trek towards Kenjalgad
04.00 pm – Reach Kenjalgad & explore it.
04.30 pm – Start a return trek towards base Village.
06.00 pm – Reach Base Village.
06.30 pm – Start return journey.
09.30 pm – Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune - Korle - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch (Pure Veg. - Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea only.
6. Expert Team
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Raireshwar is situated in Bhor Taluka near pune, Maharashtra. Raireshwar has a temple famous for its historical importance. The temple is very old and of stone structure, but it was later re-constructed in 18th century. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj took the oath of Hindavi Swarajya in this temple at the age of 16 in 1645 and then created history. It said that he had cut his little finger and taken the oath by dripping blood onto the Shivling. Thus, Raireshwar can be considered as an important place in Maratha history. It is situated in between various hills and forts such as Kenjalgad. The Route from Korle Village around 6 kms leads to the top of Raireshwar. You can enjoy many waterfalls on the way. Raireshwar Platue is full of variety wild Flowers. The Trek from Raireshwar to Kenjalgad gives excellent view of Backwaters & Kamalgad Fort.