Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||11.15 pm – After attendance Departure for Raigad.
11.30 pm – Start journey for Raigad trek.
04.30 am – Reach Base Village Pachad. Prepare yourself for rainfall.
05.00 am – Start a Trek towards Raigad by steps.
07.30 am – Reach on Top of Raigad (Tea & Breakfast).
08.00 am – Explore Raigad with Team
12.30 pm – Lunch at Raigad in a Local Home.
01.00 pm – Start Descending
03.00 pm – Reach at base
04.30 pm – Start return journey, Evening Tea & Snacks on the way.
11.30 pm – Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune - Raigad - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea, Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch - Pure Veg. (Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
6. Raigad Entry Fee.
7. Expert Team
8. First aid kit.
9. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Raigad was the capital of Chhatrapati Shivaji's kingdom. It is a hill fortress situated in the Raigad District of Maharashtra, India. It was constructed by Chhatrapati Shivaji. Raigad fills every mind with a sense of awe and respect towards its grandeur and glorious past. Gifted with a mountainous terrain and nestled in the Sahyadri mountain range this lovely place offers breathtaking views of natural splendor. Raigad is distinguished from the nearby mountains by lovely and profound canyons. A verdant valley with rivers flowing beneath makes the surroundings scenic and tranquil. It requires hardly 1.5 hours to climb the Fort by Steps. It takes almost a day to see each & every relics on forts. Famous places on fort like Maha Darwaja, Bajar peth, Astapradhan Mandal, Rani Mahal, Kadelot Point, Khubladha Buruj, Palkhi Darwaja, Jagdishwar Temple, Samadhi, Gangasagar, etc is worth to see. Architecture of fort is Unbelievable.