Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||Explorers Office, Tilak Road,Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
2. Water Bottle – Min. 2 Ltr. (Water is not available in trek route.)
3. Torch with Extra Cell. Head Torch will be preferred, if you are buying new.
4. Extra Dress, Napkin, Towel..
5. Glucon – D OR Electrol.
6. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking & at the time of Activity.
7. Don’t wear Leather shoes & Woodland shoes
8. Dress Code on the day of Trekking: Explorers T-shirt, Flexible Track pant and Half not allowed.
9. Long Sleeves T-shirt will be preferred inside the T-shirt given by Explorers.
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||1. 11.15 pm
Report at Explorers Office. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
2. 11.30 pm
Depart to Raigad.
3. 05 December ,04.00 am
Reach at Base village pachad. Take a rest in a Bus for 30 Minutes.
4. 04.30 am
After briefing & Distribution of Equipments start a Trek towards bhavanikada base.
5. 06.00 am
Reach at base of bhavani kada. Have packed breakfast.
6. 06.30 am
7. 11.00 am
Reach Raigad. Check In at Rooms. It’s time to relax.
8. 01.00 pm
9. 02.30 pm
After Lunch Explore the fort.
10. 05.00 pm
Tea & Snacks.
11. 07.00 pm
Campfire with some sharing of experiences. Full to fun.
12. 08.30 pm
13. 09.30 pm
14. 06.00 am
15. 07.00 am
Tea & Breakfast.
16. 08.00 am
After Briefing Start rappelling session one by One.
17. 01.00 pm
18. 03.00 pm
End of Rappelling.
19. 04.00 pm
Move towards Pune. Tea n snacks on the way.
20. 09.30 pm
Reach SP Collage Tilak road, Pune via same route. We may come to Pune ONE hour before or after the given time.
1. Pune to Pune Transport by Private Non AC High back Bus.
2. Day 1Tea. Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner.
3. Day 2Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea.
4. Certified & Experience Adventure Experts.
5. Group Accommodation on Raigad Fort.
6. Separate Set of Branded Adventure Equipment to each Participant.
7. Bhavani kada Climbing & Rappelling with 100% Safety.
5. Government Service Tax.
1. Day2: Dinner.
2. Cold drinks, Mineral water,Energy Drinks, etc.
3. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
4. Personal expenditure of any kind.
5. Insurance coverage of any kind by Explorers.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
Shivaji Maharaj captured Rairi from Javli’s More & named it as Raigad. The biggest ceremony in Indian history as Shiv Rajyabhishek so as Raigad becomes Maratha empire capital. To reach top we have to climb around 1400 to 1450 steps. While entering the fort we can see its main entrance Mahadarwaja a very unique structure by Hiroji Indulkar. Fort is surrounded by mountain on its East side Kille Lingana situated on South-East Torna, Rajgad. On South side Pratapgad, MakarandGad, Vasota, on North side we can see Konkan Diva. Climbing Bhavani kada is really a thrilling experience, It gives complete different experience of Raigad fort. After climbing Enjoy Campfire, Antakshari, Group Games. Your second day begins with 1000 feet Rappelling from Takmak Tok where you can experience the eagles view.