Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Ravers Expeditions|
|Event Date||Dec 31, 2016|
|Event End Date||Dec 31, 2016|
|Event Location||Kundalika, Kolad|
|Pickup Time||8.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||DAY 1 :
River Rafting at Kundalika river in Kolad
is about 2 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai
White Water Rafting in Kundalika Kolad is controlled by the release of the Dam on the Kundalika River
Grade II and Grade III rapids (Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty).
minimum 14 years of Age with reasonable level of fitness.
1. Rafting With High Class Equipment (Wet suits(winter time), PFD, Helmets, Paddle, Dry Bag).
2. Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
3. Experienced river guides with International Certifications for White Water Rescue and First Aid / CPR.
4. River running permits.
5. After rafting tea / coffee in base area.
6. Transportation from our base to base
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
It is a spectacular location to experience the pleasure of white water river rafting. Kundalika River’s 14-kilometre stretch of exciting rapids will provide one and a half hours white water rafting. REGION -- MUMBAI Distance - 10 km on the water. grade Rapids - Grade 2 to Grade 3. Duration - Approx. 1 hr and 45 minutes (depends on the flow of water). Reporting Time : 0830 hours. Start of Rafting is dependent on release of water from the Dam.