Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Proboscis Training & Adventures Pvt. Ltd.|
|Event Date||Dec 13, 2016|
|Event End Date||Dec 13, 2016|
|Pickup Point||Mumbai & Pune|
|Things to Carry||Three liters of water,
Trekking or sports shoes with good grip,
Extra pair of socks,
Extra pairs of clothing,
Personal medical kit,
Comfortable Ruck sack,
Extra polythene bag for your garbage.
|Itinerary||4 Events under one roof :
1) 500' Giant Swing
2) 200' Zip line (flying fox)
3) 200' Burma Bridge
4) 350' Rappelling
Sandhan Valley is situated in the Western Ghats which is to the west of Bhandardara Lake, near Samradh village, Maharashtra, India
Above Price is pre booking amount
Event Price is Rs 4000/-
You need to pay difference amount afterwords.
Day 1 :
1. Previous day night (i.e. 9th December 2016 for first batch)
2. Leave Mumbai at 8 O'clock & Pune at 11:00 O'clock.
Day 2 :
1. Camp day (i.e.10th Dec for first batch)
2. Reach Samrath village via Bhandardara at around 6 am.
3. 30 minutes trek to reach Base camp
4. Fresh Up.
5. Break Fast
8. Participants will be divided in three groups.
9. Distribution of Kit 10. 4 activities will be completed in this day (Giant swing, Burma Bridge, Flying Fox & Rappelling)
11. Lunch break in between.
12. Return journey will start at 4:30 pm
13. Reach Mumbai/Pune at 10:30 pm
Transportation (from Mumbai to Mumbai & Pune to Pune), Breakfast,
Activities & Individual High-risk Accidental Insurance.
Please Note :
1. Heart, blood pressure and diabetic patients are not allowed.
2. Valuable articles are not permissible.
3. Keep the camp site clean & force others to do so.
4. Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bind to it's rules and regulations.
5.Age limit : Above 15 years
Rules & Regulations :
1. Leaving your garbage (empty bisleri bottles also) in jungle is not allowed. 2. Disposable materials like Styrofoam or paper dish, glass, bowl are not allowed. 3. Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors 4. No shortcut in the trek. 5. Valuable articles are not permissible. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced. 6. Smoking and Drinking not allowed 7. You are coming for this adventure activity on your own risk 8. Your seat will be confirmed only after payment.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
"SANDHAN" .... is a beautiful place situated in the Western Ghats explored by 'CAMP FIRE INDIA' for adventure lovers under the leadership of Arun Sawant. Amidst the water carved valley of 50 to 500 feet deep and around one & half km long. Experience the heart throbbing crossing of 4 ft deep water pool in the way of rock floored water carved valley. Both the valleys (Sandhan & Karoli Ghat) are beautiful but challenging. This will be your memorable trek. Also you will get chance to Rappel down four small patches to reach the base of Sandhan Valley. So .....!! Pack your bags and be the first participant to rappel down into the deep valley .....!! Here is the most exciting and popular camp of this year .............! We are the pioneer to conduct Giant Swing on natural set-up in India.....! This type of camp is organized in India by our organisation only. Sandhan Valley Camp - 2016