Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt.ltd.|
|Event Date||Oct 25, 2016|
|Event End Date||Oct 28, 2016|
|Event Location||Amba Ghat Campsite|
|Pickup Point||Pune or Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||Will be informed later|
|Things to Carry||1. One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
2. Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
3. Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
4. Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
5. Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
6. Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
7. Torch with fresh batteries
8. Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
9. Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any 10. extra medicine
11. Pen, a small diary, a story book
12. Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
|Itinerary||Avtivities at Camp:
Jungle detective goes on walk trail in search of clues of the forest.
Learns new adventure like Rifle shooting, Burma Bridge, Net Walk, Spider Walk, Archery, Commando Net.
Half day Pawankhind Safari
Enjoy a Night Safari where you may come across a Jungle Cat, or an indian Gaur, etc...
Pune / Mumbai –Amba ghat –Pune / Mumbai by non ac bus
Accommodation in resort in non ac rooms on multiple sharing
All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon snacks on day 4.
Services of coaches and instructors
Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
Insurance of any kind
Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Amba Ghat lies in the Sahyadri mountain ranges (Western Ghats) and has picturesque mountain-scapes and a pleasant climate. It is situated near Shahuwadi, Kolhapur district, and has nearby interesting places are Pawankhind and Vishalgad fort (including Rehan Baba Dargah).