Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Panhala Pavankhind, Kolhapur|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11:30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Departure: 23:30 hrs. from S. P. College, Tilak Road Overnight Journey to Panhala Fort.
Day 2 :
Reach Panhala fort by 06:00 hrs.
Start the Trek towards Pandharpani.
It’s 7 – 8 hours walk from the starting point to the overnight stay.
Packed Lunch on the way.
Dinner and Overnight Stay at Pandharpani Village.
Day 3 :
Wake up call by 6:00 hrs.
Start the trek towards Pawankhind.
It takes around 5 – 6 hours walk to Pawankhind.
Packed Lunch on the Way.
Pay the Tribute to the Warriors of Pawankhind.
Start the Return Journey by 16:00 hrs.
Reach Pune by 22:00 hrs
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Evening Teas, 1 Dinner, Overnight Stay at a Local House.
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.|
Panhala is a major fort in Kolhapur District & poses very important place in the History of Marathas. Pawankhind is the place where the famous battle between the Adilshahi & King Shivaji's warriors took place on 13th July 1660