Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Date||Nov 27, 2016|
|Event End Date||Nov 27, 2016|
|Event Location||Alibaug, Raigad|
|Pickup Point||Bhaucha Dhakka , Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||07.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
2. Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
3. Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
4. Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
5. Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
6. Sturdy Sport shoes
7. Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Sunscreen and Goggle
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing
1. Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
2. The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
3. Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
4. Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
5. In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
6. Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
7. Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
|Itinerary||1. Our journey for the day will start from Bhaucha Dhakka in the morning.
2. Everyone will meet the group and get ready for the day’s adventure. Our cycles will be ready there.
3. We will distribute them and start the ferry boat ride.
4. Enjoying the beautiful morning scene and breeze of sea, we will reach Revas Dhakka in Alibaug and proceed to Awaas beach cycling.
5. We will spend some time on the long stretch of Awaas beach and then proceed to Kihim beach via costal route.
6. we will come back to Awaas by lunch time and have a lunch at the resort and rest for some time.
7. Early evening we will start our return journey towards Revas dhakka but this time by a different route and will visit Karmarkar Museum.
8. Our journey will end with the relaxing ferry boat ride with the beautiful sunset in the backdrop.
1. Cycle on Rental basis
2. Ferry Charges
3. Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/Non-veg) at resort
5. Expertise Charges
6. Utility Vehicle
1. Any Transfer till Bhauchaa dhakka .
2. Anything mentioned than above
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Alibaug is closest oneday gateway near Mumbai and which is accessible by ferry boat. Most of us been to Alibaug but what about cycling ride to Alibaug? Visiting not so crowded beaches on cycle, Ferry boat, riding cycles on empty road, cycling on beach to may as fast as you can !! Food is one of the weakest points to all of us specially if it is Konkani food with all this fun! We are going to ride almost 40 -50 Km which will test your endurance level and may tiring also.