Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Date||Nov 13, 2016|
|Event End Date||Nov 13, 2016|
|Pickup Point||CSTM - Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||07 : 30 AM|
|Things to Carry||1.Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
2. Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
3. Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
4. Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
5. Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
6. Sturdy Sport shoes
7. Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Sunscreen and Goggle
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing
|Itinerary||1. Catch early morning train from CST which will reach at Karjat on 7.30 am
2. Meet our leader at station.
3. After breakfast, we will have introduction and briefing session about the gears and the ride Its approx 25 Km total ride.
4. There will be small trek of 45 Minute and will reach to beautiful “Kondhana Caves” Enjoy the history about the monument some fun activity and back to Kondivade village where we will have our lunch.
5. Some leisure time to explore the village and will proceed back to Karjat.
6. Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
1. Cycle Rental
3. Lunch at Villager’s house
5. Utility Vehicle
6. Expertise Charges
1. Any Transfer till Karjat and back.
2. Anything mentioned than above
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Ride to Kondhana caves with Organizer, its overall 25 kms Ride from Karjat to Kondhana caves road through Green carpet till Kondiwade village and will park our cycles there at kondiwade. Kondiwade is small village at base of Rajmachi fort .From there its 45 Mins trek towards Rajmachi. En-route there is the beautiful Kondhana caves which is our final destination. We will explore the caves and proceed back to the villager’s home . Explore the village. Have delicious lunch and ride back to the Karjat.