Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Location||Kalsubai Peak, Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar|
|Pickup Point||CSTM, Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||12.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Good quality trekking shoes(compulsory)
2. Dry Food (snacks)
3. Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
4. Cap, goggle, Sun screen
5. Electrol powder / Glucon D / Tang
6. Camera (Optional)
7. Water Bottle (2 Litre) (Must)
8. Sanitary Kit
9. Rugsack to carry all this thing.
|Itinerary||Day 01 :
Board the Kasara Fast train from CSTM by 08:52 pm. Meet at Kasara Station By 11:10 pm. Taking private Transportation from their till base village Bari. Freshen-up and rest. Starting Hike by 01 : 30 am. Reaching at The Top by 3-4 am. Rest Till Morning.
Day 02 :
Watching The First Sunrise from the Top of Maharashtra. Have Tea and Breakfast and Proceed for Temple Darshan. Start descending by 10 am. Reaching Base by 01:30 pm and Proceed back for Mumbai By 3 pm. We will reach back by 6-8 pm at home.
1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by local transportation
2. Morning breakfast and refreshment
3. Lunch on Sunday
4. Guide and Expertise Charges
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
2. Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Kalsubai Peak is the Highest Peak of the Sahyadris (1646M) in the Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nasik route.