Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 pm|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
3. Napkin, Torch with Cell Compulsory.
4. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
5. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
6. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (Half pant not allowed)
7. Towel, Floaters / Slippers, Deodorant, Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. (Keep it in a Vehicle)
8. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 : 11.30 pm
After attendance Depart for Harishchandragad.
Day 2 : 03.15 am
Reach Khireshwar Village. Briefing about Trek. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
Start Trekking. Minimum 4 hours steep walk required to reach the Top.
Reach Harishchandragad. Before reaching top go through Small Rock Patches (Easy). MorningTea & Packed Breakfast on Fort.
Explore the Fort like Kokan Kada, Taramati Peak, Caves, Carvings, Kedareshwar, etc. with TeamExplorers. Minimum 2 hours trek isrequired for Fort Sightseeing.
Have a Lunch on Fort in a cave. After Lunch relax for 1 Hour
Start Descending the Fort. No one is allowed to descend early & leave the group.
Reach Base Village. Evening Tea at Base. Girls can change their cloths in a Local Home & boys can change in a Bus.
Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories.
Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Khireshwar – Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited),Lunch (Pure Veg. – Unlimited),Evening Tea only. (Limited)
4. Expert Team
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Harishchandragad is one of the best trekking spot in the Sahyadris of Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is also known as trekker’s paradise, located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts of Maharashtra state in India. This fort has got an eye pleasing natural beauty, along with a diverse flora and fauna. Harishchandragad is famous for a lot of specialties such as its marvelous natural beauty, tough trek & none other than the beautiful Konkan Kada. The most fascinating spot in Harishchandragad is the Konkan Kada. Taramati peak is another spot for panoramic view of the valleys. Taramati peak is the highest peak on Harishchandragad in Maharashtra. One must visit Temple of Harishchandreshwar, Kedareshwar Cave, Ganesh Gufa, Saptatirtha, Kedareshwar, Konkan Kada, Taramati peak.