Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Treks & Trails|
|Event Location||Sarasgad, Pali|
|Pickup Point||Dadar (E) Pritam dahaba|
|Pickup Time||10:45 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
2. Extra Pair of Clothes.
3. Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
4. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
5. Sleeping bag, carry matt
6. Personal medicines. Sweaters if required
7. Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek
8. Wear good trekking shoes.
9. Torch with extra batteries, head lamp. Bed sheets
10. please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife, plate, spoons
|Itinerary||1. 22:45 Meeting at Dadar (E) Pritam dahaba
2. 23:00 Departure for Pali
3. 01:00 Reach base village
4. 01:30 Start trek
5. 03:30 Reach on top.
6. 06:00 Sunrise view
7. 07:00 Start descend
8. 09:30 Breakfast
9. 12:30 Reach Mumbai approx.
1. Transport by private Non-A/C vehicle.
2. Breakfast at Pali, TreksandTrails charges if any.
1. All kinds of extra meals.
2. Insurance, tips, bottled water, aerated drinks etc.
3. Any kind of personal expenses..
4. All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks, bad weather.
5. Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the Cost Includes column above
|Instructions & Guidelines||Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.|
Sarasgad is located near Pali, it is the one out of the eight “Ashtavinayak” Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha of Pali is named ‘Ballaleshwar’ and located just behind the temple can be seen the ramparts of Sarasgad fort. Shivaji Maharaj brought this fort under Swarajya and spent 2000 Hon (the prevailing currency) for its reconstruction. Till independence this fort was under Bhor Sansthan. On the fort we see Kedareshwar temple and a lake nearby. Two bastions are there to keep watch on surrounding areas. We can locate Sudhagad, Tailbaila, Dhangad and Korigad.