Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Aquarius Outbound|
|Event Location||Korigad, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||Lonavala Station.|
|Pickup Time||07:00 PM|
|Things to Carry||NA|
1. Travelers from Mumbai :
>Catch the Mumbai CST – 12125 PRAGATI EXPRESS.
>04:25 pm CST.
2. Travelers from Pune :
>Take local train to Lonavala and reach till 07:00pm.
Day 1 :
1. 07:15pm – Depart from Lonavla stn for Korigad base village in local transport.
2. 08:00pm – Reach the Base Village.
3. 08:15pm – Short Introduction and Dinner.
4. 09:30pm – Begin the Trek.
5. This night the moon will be 90% illuminated, and we begin the journey till the top in the moonlight.
6.It’s an easy hour long climb and once we are at the top,
7. we are going to be greeted by mountain tops and beautiful sights of Aamby Valley from above.
8. The night that follows will be long and adventuruous. Group Activities, Night Rifle Shooting.(optional) and Campfire!
1.05:30 am – Time to switch from darkness to light.
2. 06:00 am – Today you will be cooking your own breakfast in our Jungle Cooking activity followed by Archery.
3. 08:30 am – Begin Descend.
4. 09:30 am – Start the journey back to Lonavala.
5. 11:00 am – Reach Lonavala and time to say Good Bye with a promise to meet again.
1. Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
2. Meals- Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast on Day 2.
3. Stay in tents
5. Professional expertise
1. Meals during travel.
2. Personal expenses Insurance of any kind.
3. Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
4. Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Korigad (also called Koraigad, Koarigad or Kumwarigad) is a fort located about 20 km away from Lonavla in Pune district, Maharashtra, India. The interesting part of the fort is that its wall is completely intact and one can walk along its entire perimeter(about 2 km). Its this vast landscape on the top that makes this place a perfect place for tent camping and outdoor activities – Rifle shooting and Archery.