Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Pasali, Maharashtra|
|Pickup Time||08 : 00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||1. We help children to have the connect between nature and themselves.
2. Our programs are :
- They are based on the philosophy and activities from Joseph Cornell's popular and highly acclaimed Sharing Nature Book Series.
3. Experiencing Nature Activities for :
- Making learning fun
- Building group spirit
- Making science an experience
- Demonstrating ecological concepts
- Learning animal characteristics and habits.
4. Activities namely include
- Tree Activities: Experiential games that teach about trees scientifically as well as through imagination and intuition
- Listening to Nature Activities: Techniques for deepening your personal enjoyment of nature and increasing your effectiveness as a trusty of nature.
- Reflective Activities for Group Introspection.
5. 2 nights and 3 days program
6. Hygienic camp site with enough toilets
7. Primary Health care center is just 2 minutes drive from the camp site
8. Our camp facilitators are trained on first aid
9. Food, snacks are home made under expert supervision
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
With the ever growing influence of modern days life , we are going away from the the nature. Do you remember when was the last time your kid went in nature and played "free play in nature"? Not only kids, grown ups also are living under tremendous work pressure, dead lines, targets and many more such unavoidable parameters. Why not keep aside all those worries and spend some time in nature with your loved ones. This is what inspired us to come up with "Nisargshala".