Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Junnar, Ghatghar|
|Pickup Point||Will be informed later|
|Pickup Time||Will be informed later|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Napkin / Towel.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Tea, Snacks, Dinner
Group stay in room / Hall with sleeeping bags or mat
Day 2 :
Visit to Naneghat
Stay in room / Hall with sleeeping bags or mat
Tea,Breakfast and Dinner on day 1
Tea,Breakfast on day 2
First Aid Kit
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Organizer or Camp Leader.|
Naneghat (Marathi: नाणेघाट) is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name Nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. Naneghat, also known as Nanacha Angtha (Nana’s Thumb), is a part of Western Ghats. Camping at Naneghat gives you a very thrilling Experience with a bundle of Adventure Activities. Be a Part of Wilderness with your beloved friends….