Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Malshej Ghat, Ghatghar|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.30 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||05.30 am – Reporting.
06.00 am – After Attendance Departure for Naneghat.
08.00 am - Tea & Breakfast.
09.30 am – Reach Nanacha Angatha. Explores the Cave. After Introduction start Descending towards Malshej Ghat. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
12.30 pm – Reach Malshej Ghat, enjoy Waterfalls. Change your cloths in a Bus / Local Dhaba.
01.30 pm – Lunch
03.00 pm - Start return Journey.
07.00 pm - Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune - Naneghat & Malshej ghat - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch (Pure Veg. - Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea (Limited).
6. Expert Team
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Naneghat-Malshej Ghat Trek – Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. One has to pass the Streams & waterfall to reach the Malshej Ghat. Malshej is at its best in the Monsoon you can enjoy all the 3 seasons in one day at Malshej. It goes from Sunny – Cold – Raining in no time there are hundreds of waterfall adjoined the ghat. Malshej ghat is situated in Pune district near the borders of Thane and Ahmednagar districts.