Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Explorers Office, Pune|
|Pickup Time||06.30 am|
|Things to Carry||Morning Utilities
Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
Swimming Costume / Half Pant for Water Sports.
Inners (For 3 Days) Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey / Water Sports
Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths Camera & Camera Batteries.
Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
Enough & Change Money for Shopping
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Pune – Naneghat (125 kms, 3 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers office by sharp 6.00 am. After Attendance Depart for Naneghat. Breakfast on the way. Reach Naneghat around 10.30 am. Group Introduction, Ice Breaking, Tent Pitching & Tent allotments. After Lunch Study of a Campsite, Group Games. Evening Flying Fox. Star Gazing.
Overnight at Campsite.
In Morning warm-up session. After Breakfast Study of Rope Knots, its uses & Adventure Activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling etc. After Lunch take a Natural Bath at well. Evening Group Cooking, Barbecue, Campfire. Dinner at Campsite.
Overnight at Campsite.
After Early Breakfast Trek to Jivdhan Fort. Evening depart for Pune by 04.00 pm. Evening Snacks on the way. Reach Pune around 08.00 pm.
Trek to Jivdhan Fort
Barbeque Camping in a Jungle
Basic Rock Climbing
● Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Dome shape Tents. (Common Washrooms available)
● Pune - Naneghat - Pune by Private Non Ac High back Bus.
● All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
● All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
● Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers - Pune to Pune.
● Mineral water for entire camp period.
● Certificate & Medal to each participant.
● All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
● First aid Facility throughout the camp.
● Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
● Camera & Coolie charges.
● Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than First aid.
● Insurance of any kind.
● Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||No|
Naneghat Adventure Camp: Naneghat (Marathi: .......) is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. Naneghat, also known as Nanacha Angtha (Nana's Thumb), is a part of Western Ghats. Camping at Naneghat gives you a very thrilling Experience with a bundle of Adventure Activities. Be a Part of Wilderness with your beloved friends....