Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Date||May 18, 2017|
|Event End Date||May 21, 2017|
|Event Location||Nagzira, Vidharbha - Maharashtra|
|Pickup Point||CST, Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||7.10 pm|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur (Gondia Junction station) from Mumbai in train (7.10 pm from CST)
Day 1 :
Reach Gondia Junction by 11 am. Have breakfast and reach Resort by 12.30 pm. Check In and Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Discuss today’s sightings and photography over a cup of coffee. Dinner, Camp Fire and then Lights off.
Day 2 :
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Enjoy the Delicious Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off.
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari at Nagzira. Check Out Resort. Enjoy the Last Lunch at Nagzira and Post Lunch Leave For Gondia Junction. Leave Back for Mumbai by train at 3 pm.
1. Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
2. 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Nagzira Nature camp or equivalent
3. All Meals at Nagzira
4. 04 Safaris in Core Zone
5. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
6. Expertise Charges
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Nagzira is totally a hidden tiger paradise in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra. Its about 3 Hrs drive from Nagpur city and is not less in any sense than Tadoba Tiger Reserve. It has got almost the same type of flora-fauna and weather and is one of the most potential locations in India for tiger sighting. Along with tiger it shelters major species like Dholes (Wild dogs), Indian Gaur, Leopards and sloth bears to name a few. There are very few hotels available at Nagzira and early booking is recommended to get confirmed rail tickets.