Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Kalsubai Peak, Bhandardara|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
11.15 pm – Reporting.
11.30 pm – After Attendance Departure for Kalsubai Peak.
Day 2 :
06.00 am - Reach Bhandardara for breakfast.
07.15 am – Start Journey towards bari village.
11.00 am – Reach on Top of Kalsubai
12.30 pm – Take a Lunch at Kalsubai chi Barav (A well). Bring sufficient Lunch, Nothing is available on the Top
01.15 pm – Start Descending the Kalsubai. Make a row while descending the ladder.
04.30 pm – Reach Bari Village. Evening Tea in a Village. Girls can change your dress in local home and boys can change in a bus or at temple. No changing rooms will be provide by Organizers.
05.30 pm – Start return Journey
08.30 pm – Pure Veg. Dinner on the Way after sangamner at Dhaba.
Day 3 :
12.30 am – Reach Pune.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune - Bari - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
4. Evening Tea (Limited)
5. Dinner at Dhaba. (Pure Veg. - Unlimited)
6. Expert Team of Organizer.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Lunch on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
The Everest of the Sahyadris, Kalasubai (5400 ft.) is the highest peak of the mountain range of Sahyadri. Kalsubai is part of the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary which spreads from Kalasubai to Harischandragad. It is one of the most enjoyable trek in rainy season which offers view of Breathtaking lush green valleys, walk through clouds, roaring winds, Series of waterfalls it’s all packed into one. On the top you can see a small temple of Kalsubai. Ratangad, AMK (Alang-Madan-Kulang), Harishchandragad, Ahivant, Saptashrungigad, Markindya, Dhodap, etc can be spoted from the Kalsubai Peak. It’s a dream trek of every passionate trekker in Maharashtra to climb it at least once.