Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Big Red Tent|
|Pickup Time||03 : 00 P.M|
|Things to Carry||Will be intended to participants after booking.|
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
1. Check In: 4:00pm 2. Dinner: BBQ dinner will be served by 8:00pm and will be wrapped up by 11:00pm
3. Pitching Tents: Around 6pm if the weather allows. Else the tents will be pre-pitched.
4. Silent Hours: 11:00pm – 7:00am are silent hours at the campground. You are not alone at the campground.
5. A cohesive camping experience requires your consideration.
Day 2 :
1. Breakfast: At 9:00am it will be served till 11:00am
2. Lunch: 1:00pm
3. Check Out: We are happy to have guests hang out at the campground as long as they’d like while there is space at the campground.
4. You can of course extend your stay to stay another day!
The Mahuli campground is just at the base of the Mahuli hills. The idyllic backdrop is beautiful to just hang out with a cup of tea, but the hosts offer Kayaking, swimming and waterfall excursions on the house! You can get out for a short forest trail or a longer hike to the top of Mahuli which can take a good part of the day.
Getting Here :
Directions for Mahuli :
Directions after paying Rs 95 at Pagdha Toll drive straight for 17 kms till you will see Food Hub on your left hand side, after 100 mts get off the highway and you’ll see a board for Manas Mandir take a left and keep driving straight for about 10 kms and you will reach the campsite.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Nestled at the foot of the mystical Mahuli mountains, Mahuli is the ideal place for relaxing and reconnecting with yourself. The campsites are situated around a pond and a short walk away from the waterfalls! Our Mahuli campground is a location setup to enjoy the monsoons to the hilt!