Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Madhu - Makarandgad, Mahabaleshwar|
|Pickup Point||Fergusson college main gate , Pune|
|Pickup Time||10.45 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/Rain Coat (Acording to Season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
|Itinerary||Night 1: Start from Fergusson College by 11.00 p.m Day 1: Reach Hatlot by 3 am Early wake up call. Have breakfast and start climbing the fort Reach Top Have Pack Lunch Start descending Reach base Start return journey Small halt at Mapro Garden for Personal Shopping Reach Pune by 10.00 pm Includes : Transport from Pune to Pune by Private vehicle. All food during the trek. Expertise. Safety equipments. First Aid kit. Excludes : Mineral water,Cold drinks,Snacks etc. Dinner on Day 2. Anything not mentioned in the whats included list.|
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Madhu - Makarandgad is located in the jungles of Mahabaleshwar.The forest around this fort is very pristine and unpolluted.This is among some of the forts which are very less visited.The forest abounds in a variety of wildlife including many species of birds,animals,reptiles insects,etc.