Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Malavali, Lohagad Bhaje|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||04.20 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Napkin / Towel.
5. Extra Dress, Napkin / Towel.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
11. Torch with Cell (Compulsory)
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Gather at shivajinagar Railway Station.
Board Pune – Malavali Local (No Seat Reservations).
Reach Malavali Station.
After Group Introduction & briefing start Trekking of 1.5 hours towards Lohgad. You must have your Water bottles filled with Water. Keep Your Torch Ready.
Reach Campsite. Welcome drink on arrival. Tent Allotment.
Enjoy Barbecue Veg. / Non Veg. (Limited)
Dinner. Veg. / Non Veg.
Camp fire with Antakshari / Light Music.
Good Night. Prepare yourself for Next day Short Trek of Lohgad.
Day 2 :
Good morning. Wake up call. Fresh up in an Open Nature. No Toilet & Bath Facility.
Morning Tea with Biscuits.
Start a Simple walk towards Top of Lohgad fort by Steps.
Explore Lohgad. Caves, Vinchukata Machi, Temple, Water Tanks n of course Beauty of Nature.
Tea & Breakfast at Village.
Start return walk of 1.5 Hours towards Malavali Railway Station.
Board Local from Malavali to Shivajinagar Railway Station.
Reach Shivajinagar Railway Station.
1. Pune to Pune Transport by Local. (No Seat Reservation)
2. Day 1: – Barbecue (Veg. + Non Veg. Limited), Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg. Unlimited) 3. Day 2: – Morning Tea & Breakfast.
4. Safety & Tested Equipments.
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
7. Dome shape Tents on Triple Sharing Basis with Carry mats, Sleeping Bag & One Torch in Each Tent.
8. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Organizer.
1. Lunch on Sunday,Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorized representative of Organizer or Camp Leader.|
Lohagad is one of the many hill forts of Maharashtra state in India. Situated close to the hill station Lonavala and 52 km northwest of Pune, Lohagad rises to an elevation of 1,033 m (3,389 ft) above sea level. The fort was under the Maratha empire for the majority of time, with a short period of 5 years under the Mughal empire. Ganesh Darwaja, Narayan Darwaja, Hanuman Darwaja and Maha Darwaja are the four doors to Lohagad from the nearby village. Lohgad trek is one of the easiest treks ideal for beginners and the trek route to Lohgad is more of an easy hike that involves no climbing with stairs at the end of the trail leading to the fort. You can see a variety of relics on Lohgad including Caves called Laxmi Kothi, Darga, Shiv Temple, Vichukata is one of the most prominent amongst them. Viewing from the fort this portion looks like scorpion’s sting and hence it is called ‘Vinchu Kata’. As named, this portion was to keep a watch on the surrounding region The walk on the Vichukata is a lot of fun. You will Surely enjoy the Trek & Camping in the Laps of Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!