Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Trek Mates India|
|Event Location||Malshej Ghat|
|Pickup Point||Pritam Hotel (Dadar East)|
|Pickup Time||07 : 00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity proof (must)
2. Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
4. A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs)
5. Warm Jacket to wear in the morning
6. Extra Pair of Clothes
7. Sleeping Bag / Bedding
8. Bunch of Newspaper
9. Sunscreen, Cap, Camera etc
10. Medicines and Personal care stuff those if u require usually (Optional)
|Itinerary||Day 1: Saturday Morning
1. Meeting Point: 7am at Pritam Hotel (Dadar East)
2. Pickup Point : 8am at Nitin Company , Thane
3. Travel by our private bus till Khireshwar, Breakfast en route.
4. Reach Campsite
5. Set up the Tent
6. Lunch time
7. Post Lunch Fun time near the Camp Site.
8. Campfire, Dinner and Tented Accommodation.
Day 2: Sunday
1. Breakfast and Start our return journey
2. Visit MalshejGhat on the way.
3. Reach Mumbai by 5-6 pm.
1. Travel from Mumbai till Mumbai by Non AC Pvt vehicle
2. Food (Veg ,NonVeg)
3. Tented Accommodation Near Lake Side
4. Barbecue (Veg, Non Veg)
5. Camping Charges
6. TMI Expertise charges.
1. Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
2. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Malshej Ghats the famous monsoon destination needs no introduction to Mumbaikars. Just a few kilometers away lay the village of Khireshwar. The village gives spectacular view of Harischandragad with its Citadel (बालेकिल्ला) and Taramati peak. From here one can approach Harischandragad via TolarKhind Route or via Rajmarg which climbs in a gully near its Citadel keeping the needle hole (नेढे) to its right.