Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Kundalika River near Mulshi Dam|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||6.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
3. Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season
4. Extra Dress, Towel
5. Shoes in a Good Condition while Travelling
6. Dress Code – Floaters, T-shirt & Half Pant OR ¾ while Rafting
7. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed
10. Personal Medicines, if any
After Attendance Departure for Rafting by Private Non AC Vehicle. Breakfast on the way.
08.30 am :
Report at Rafting Point. Gear Distribution like Helmet, Life Jacket, and Pedals. Introduction & Safety Instructions by Experts. There will be One Expert in each Raft
08.45 am :
Rafting starts. It may delay due to late release of Water or heavy Rush. Enjoy the rafting under the expert guidance.
12.00 Noon :
Reach ending point of rafting. Start a walk of 1 km towards our bus. Change your cloths at our campsite. (10 kms from the Rafting end point)
01.30 pm :
Lunch. Veg. food with one non veg. dish.
02.30 pm :
After Lunch have some group games.
03.30 pm :
After Lunch immediately start return journey towards Pune / Mumbai with Sweet memories.
06.30 pm :
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune – Kundalika – Pune).
2. Toll & Parking Expenses.
3. 12 km Rafting with all safety measures like Life Jackets, Helmets, Pedals, etc
4. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea.
5. Expert Team of Explorers.
6. All Required Permissions.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner of Rafting Day 1, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Any kind of Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||Explorers reserves the right to remove / take action against the participant for any kind of Misbehaviour during Treks / Tours.|
Rafting or white water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. One of the world’s most captivating adventure; White Water Rafting is just 2.5 hrs drive from Pune. The Kundalika is a small river flowing from the Hills of Sahyadri. Rafting of grade II and III can also be experienced over a 12 Km circuit and can be enjoyed all day in the monsoon, or to coincide with the timing of the release of water from the dam during other times of the year. Get ready with your best buddies….
We Also Recommend
Trek to Alang and Madan FortRs. 2,600.00Event Date: 10-12-2016Location: Alang-Madan Fort ,Nashik
Trek From Chandragad To Arthur SeatRs. 2,400.00Event Date: 16-12-2016Location: Chandragad - Arthur Seat
Bird Watching and Lakeside Camping at BhigwanRs. 2,400.00Location: Bhigwan, Pune-Solapur Road