Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Kundalika River, Kolad|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.30 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles
3. Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season
4. Extra Dress, Towel
5. Shoes in a Good Condition while Travelling
6. Dress Code – Floaters, T-shirt & Half Pant OR ¾ while Rafting
7. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed
10. Personal Medicines, if any
After Attendance Departure for Rafting by Private Non AC Vehicle. Packed Breakfast on the way to save the time.
Report at Rafting Point. Gear Distribution like Helmet, Life Jacket, and Pedals. Introduction & Safety Instructions by Experts. There will be One Expert in each Raft.
Rafting starts. It may delay due to late release of Water or heavy Rush. Enjoy the rafting under the expert guidance.
Reach ending point of rafting. Start a walk of 1 km towards our bus. Change your cloths in a bus or at common washrooms of restaurant.
Lunch. Veg. food with one non veg. dish.
After Lunch immediately start return journey towards Pune / Mumbai with Sweet memories.
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune – Kundalika – Pune)
2. Toll & Parking Expenses
3. Rafting with all safety measures like Life Jackets, Helmets, Pedals, etc
4. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
5. Lunch – Veg. food with one non veg. dish. – Unlimited
6. Expert Team of Explorers
7. All Required Permissions
8. First aid kit
9. Government Service Tax
1. Dinner of Rafting Day 1, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind
4. Any kind of Insurance Coverage
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Rafting or white water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. One of the world’s most captivating adventure; White Water Rafting is just 2.5 hrs drive from Pune. The Kundalika is a small river flowing from the Hills of Sahyadri. Rafting of grade II and III can also be experienced over a 12 Km circuit and can be enjoyed all day in the monsoon, or to coincide with the timing of the release of water from the dam during other times of the year. Get ready with your best buddies….Call Now for your convenient Date…