Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Wander Quest|
|Event Location||Kundalika. Kolad|
|Pickup Point||WanderQuest Office|
|Pickup Time||05 : A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Wear quick-drying clothes (preferably t-shirt and shorts/track-pants).
2. Clothing other than above-mentioned is strictly not recommended.
3. Sports shoes or floaters as foot wear. Loose foot wear like slippers are not allowed.
4. Do not carry/wear jewellery, money, camera, phone while rafting.
5. Carry a towel and a change of clothes.
6. Non-swimmers can also participate. Life jackets and safety equipment will be provided to all participants.
7. Rafting experts are experienced and certified.
8. Minimum age for rafting is 12 years.
9. Participation is not recommended for people suffering from heart conditions and/or asthma or any other serious ailments.
|Itinerary||5:00 hrs – Assemble at WanderQuest office.
5:30 hrs – Leave for Kundalika. Packed breakfast en route.
8:30 hrs – Report at the rafting start point.
9:00 hrs to 12:30 hrs – Whitewater rafting at Kundalika (duration of rafting is subject to water flow).
13:30 hrs – Lunch. Visit Kundalika Valley Viewpoint. Leave for Pune. Tea and snacks en route.
19:00 hrs – Reach Pune.
1. Travel by private bus,
2. Meals (breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks)
3. Rafting equipment hire charges
4. All expertise
1. Any personal expenses (packaged drinking water, cold drinks, personal medication etc.)
2. Anything not mentioned above
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
The Kundalika is a small river that originates in the town of Bhira and flows from the Sahyadri hills to the Arabian Sea. It is fed by excess water from the Mulshi Dam.