Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||6:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Departure: 06:00 a.m. from Shivaji nagar Station by Sinhgad Express.
Get down at Karjat and Board the Connecting local for Bhivpuri Station.
Participants from Mumbai will reach Karjat station by 8:00 Hrs.
Breakfast at Karjat station.
Reach to the Waterfall by 10:30.
Start the activity post Instructions.
Lunch at the Venue.
Complete the activity by 16:00 hrs.
Start the return journey by next available train from Karjat Station.
Reach the Back to Pune / Mumbai by 21:00 hrs
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, Morning & Evening Breakfast, Lunch for the Day, Experts to Trek with, First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Kondana Caves are located in small village, Kondana, 33 km north of Lonavala and 16 km nrth west of Karla Caves. This cave group has 16 Buddhist caves. The caves were excavated in first century B.C. The construction on wooden pattern is notabale. One can reach to the cave by descending from Rajmachi village.