Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Campsite Location|
|Pickup Time||03 : 00 P.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
3. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
4. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
6. Personal Medicines, if any
7. Napkin / Towel
8. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
10. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.
1. Both Options of Stay Tent (2 Sharing) + Cottage(5 Sharing)
2. Attached Washrooms
3. Swimming Pool
4. Open Play Ground where you can do following activities.
5. Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton Setup
6. Veg – Non Veg Food
Day 1 :
5.00 pm – Check in
We will go for Kayaking
Tea Coffee on Arrival
Free time at Campsite
8.30 – Dinner (Veg / Non Veg)
Campfire (Masti Time)
Day 2 :
Get up early get freshen up
Head to Rafting
8.30 am – Start Rafting
12.00 noon – Arrive at Campsite
Get fresh (Bath)
Lunch Time (Veg - Non Veg)
5.00 pm - Checkout
1. Veg – Non Veg Food
2. Evening Snacks, Tea, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
4. Stay in Cottages/Tents (Some People in Cottage/Some people in Tents)
5. Exclusive use of campsite area for specified time
Check in : 5 pm
Check Out : 5 pm
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Farmhouse Stay Relax & Enjoy natural atmosphere with rustic village feel