Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Kolad, Kundalika river|
|Pickup Time||03 : 00 P.M|
|Things to Carry||Will be intended to participants after booking.|
|Itinerary||Camping at Kolad is fun, and by default as there is no mobile connectivity you are completely cut of from the world, which gives you more time to reconnect with yourself. But we do have a phone that you could use in case of emergencies. The hills are calling out to you and you can even make your way to top !
Day 1 :
1. Check In: 4:00pm
2. Dinner:BBQ dinner will be served by 8:00pm and will be wrapped up by 11:00pm
3. Silent Hours:11:00pm – 7:00am are silent hours at the campground. You are not alone at the campground.
4. A cohesive Camping experience requires your consideration.
Day 2 :
1. Leave for Rafting: 8:00am so plan to finish breakfast and hit the road on time!
2. Lunch: 1:00pm
3. Check Out: 12:00pm if not you are not Rafting, 3:00pm if you are Rafting
Activities : You can always swim in the river at the property or find your own trail around the campground. The hosts will also be happy to take you for a night trail after dinner which is a good refresher for us city slickers! There are other paid activities available at the campground Rafting is a major draw at the Kolad Campground. Its probably why you chose to camp at Kolad in the first place! You MUST READ details what’s good and how to prepare yourself for rafting! Kayaking is possible just outside the property. with the flow of the water being gentle, this is the perfect spot for first time kayakers! Suit up with your life jackets and find your peace, with an oar in hand!
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Located at a 3.5 hours drive away from Mumbai, location is a quiet & serene campground situated by the Kundalika river. With no mobile connectivity this location promises to help you to reconnect with yourself.