Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Event Location||Harishchandragad, Ahmednagar|
|Pickup Point||Deccan, J. M. Road Outside Mc Donalds, Pune|
|Pickup Time||02.00 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A 'Backpack' or a haversack. (please avoid zola or sling bag as one has to Rappell with the bags.)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
4. Cap & Rain cover. (just in case)
5. Extra pair of clothes.
6. Camera. (Optional)
7. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
8. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
10. Mosquitoes repellent
11. Winter clothes
12. Packed Lunch for Day 1 (also one empty Tiffin to carry breakfast on for the trek)
13. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
02.00 pm (Sharp) - Meeting & departure 2 pm(afternoon) Deccan, J. M. road outside, Mc Donalds. Pay and park available.Evening Snacks on the way.
06:30 pm – Reach base village Khireshwar, and start trekking.
09.30 pm – Dinner on the trek route. (to be brought by participants)
11.30 pm – Reach temple on Harishchandragad.
12.00 am – Reach Kokan Kada accomodate in tents.
12.30 am – Night at leisure & sleep
5.30 am – Wakeup & freshen up.
6.15 am – Breakfast
7.00 pm – Participants will start rappelling.
2.00 pm – Lunch. (Pack lunch will be provided by us)
6.00 pm – Reach base village Belpada. Start return journey. (Evening snacks and tea on the way)
10.00 pm – Reach Pune. (+/- 30 minutes)
1. Kokankada rapelling 1800 ft with all safety equipments,
2. Expertise, 1Breakfast, 1 lunch (on day 2), 2 evening tea
3. Accommodation in tents, private transport, first aid.
1. Day 1 dinner
2. Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||Safety remains our first priority as always.|
Devil Kokankada Dare us to rappel down on it..... Be that daredevil & join us for this adventurous journey at Harishchandragad. To rappel the Konkankada at least once in a life time is a dream of almost every adventure freak in Sahyadris. It is the most thrilling and spellbound activity offered in the Sahyadri range. Rappelling will be conducted in 4 stages to complete 1800ft.