Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||9.30 pm|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||09.30 pm – Reporting.
10.00 pm – After attendance Departure for Lonavala by Local. No Seat reservation for Local / Train Journey.
11.30 pm – Reach Lonavala. Wait at Lonavala Station for 30 Minutes. Immediately Catch the Train towards Karjat.
02.30 am – Reach Karjat Railway Station. Take a Rest for 3 Hours on Platform only. Bring Light Bedding for Rest.
06.00 am –Gather at Bus Stand. Catch the State Transport bus moving towards Khandas.
06.45 am – Reach Khandas.
07.15 am – Start Bhimashankar trek by Ladder way.
12.30 pm – Reach Bhimashankar
01.00 pm – lunch.
02.00 pm – Start a walk of 2/4 kms towards our bus depending on parking area.
02.30 pm – Changing in a Bus only.
03.30 pm - Start return journey towards Pune.
05.30 pm – Evening Tea & Snacks.
09.00 pm – Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune.
1. Transport : Pune to Lonavala by Local 2. No Seat Reservation - 1.5 Hours
3. Lonavala to Karjat by Express / Passanger.
4. (No Seat Reservation) - 1.5 Hours
5. Karjat to Khandas by State Transport.
6. (No Seat Reservation) - 1 Hour
7. Bhimashankar to Pune by Private Non Ac High
8. Back Bus. - 4 Hours
9. Trekking with all safety measures.
10. Sunday Morning Tea, Packed Breakfast, Lunch
11. Evening Tea (Limited)
12. Expert Team.
13. First aid kit.
14. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Saturday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
125 kms away from Pune Bhimashankar is an ideal place to go if you like to be in natures company. This is the place where the Bhima river originates. It has the beautiful Shiva temple. It is one of the 5 Jyotirlingas in Maharashtra. In all there are 12 Jyotirlingas in the country. Though Bhimashankar has religious importance, it is place worth visiting for all nature lovers. Its beauty enhances in Monsoon Season. Trek to Bhimashankar is known to be one of the best treks in Sahyadri ranges and It has Two Routes to climb from Karjat Region. First One is Ganesh Ghat a simple One & second is ascending via Shidi ghat (Ladder route) Little Adventurous & Steep Walk. It is a tough route but well defined one through steep climbs up and down, crossing Streams, waterfalls deep into the forests, climbing rocks and of-course ladders affixed into rock faces. One can surely enjoy this Adventurous trek in Monsoon.