Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Pune Airport|
|Pickup Time||10.40 A.M|
|Things to Carry||NA|
• AIRFARE: Pune - Cochin - Pune with Economy Class.
• Pick up, Drop, Sightseeing by AC Push Back Bus (Cochin to Cochin).
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
• One Liter Mineral Water per Day.
• Complimentary Gift from Explorers.
• Travel Insurance
• Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
• Basic First aid kit.
• Government Service Tax 3.50% on Total Amount.
• Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel Tariff Charges.
• Any kind of Pick up & Drop from Home to Airport.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
• Additional Extra Toppings, if Taken. • Cost of any Deviation from the route o
f tour due to unavoidable Circumstances.
• Coolie charges, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
• No refund shall be payable for any unused portion of the tour due to whatsoever reason.
• Any up gradation in the room category or air line class.
• Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
14 November by Sharp 10.40 am at Pune Airport.
20 November by 03.30 pm at Pune Airport.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Kerala has its own traditions and culture. Kerala is the most attracted tourist destination with its beaches, hill stations, backwaters, bird and wild life sanctuaries etc. Kerala is blessed with its variety of flora and fauna. Kerala festivals are attracting many tourists. Kerala is the first 100% literate state in India. Kerala's Kathakali is a stylized classical Indian dance-drama noted for the attractive make-up of characters, elaborate costumes, detailed gestures and well-defined body movements presented in tune with the anchor playback music and complementary percussion. Kerala's Kalaripayattu is one of the oldest fighting systems in existence. Kalaripayattu includes strikes, kicks, grappling, preset forms, weaponry and healing methods. For Keral Tour we are covering the main Destinations like Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Kovalam Beach.