Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Event Location||Kalsubai Peak, Bhandardhara|
|Pickup Time||11 : 00 P.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Packed Lunch.
2. Personnel Bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
3. A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Cap & Rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries.
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
11. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
12. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
|Itinerary||Day 0 -
11.00 pm - Departure from Pune
Day 1 -
05.00 am - Reach Bari (base village) & Rest for some time.
06.30am - Breakfast
07.00 am- Trek starts
11.30 am- Reach the top & lunch (to be brought by participants)
01.00 pm - Start descending
04.30 pm - Reach base & have tea.
05.00 pm - Start return Journey
11.00 pm - Reach Pune (approx)
Day 2 -
Transport by private vehicle (Pune to Pune )
Morning breakfast, evening tea n refreshments
Basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
We arranged a trek to Mount Kalsubai - The highest peak in Maharashtra. Kalsubai, at the height of 5,400ft, is the highest peak in the state of Maharashtra. Kalsubai temple is located on top of the peak. The rugged terrain and the wild flowers in full bloom make the trek extremely enjoyable.