Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||S P College, Tilak Road|
|Pickup Time||05.30 am|
|Things to Carry||● A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
● Minimum 3 Ltr. Water.
● Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
● Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
● Napkin / Towel.
● Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
● Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
● Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
● Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
● Personal Medicines, if any
|Itinerary||05.00 am: Reporting.
05.30 am: Departure for Trek.
08.45 am: Reach Base Village.
09.00 am: After brief, start Trekking.
11.00 am: Reach & Explore Jivdhan.
12.30 pm: Start Descending the Fort.
02.00 pm: Lunch.
03.00 pm: Explore Naneghat & Nanacha Angatha.
04.30 pm: Start Return Journey.
09.00 pm: Reach Pune.
● Pune to Pune Transport by Private Vehicle.
● Morning Tea, Packed Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea etc.
● Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
● First Aid Kit.
● Government Service Tax.
● Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
● Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Insurance Coverage.
● Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
● Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes"
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name Nane means “Coin” and ghat means “Pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. Naneghat, also known as Nanacha Angtha (Nana’s Thumb), is a part of Western Ghats.