Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 P.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.(Compulsory)
3. Extra Dress (2 Pairs), Morning Utilities, Towel, Napkin, Torch.
4. Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon. (No Disposables)
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
8. Chappal OR Floaters (For Return Journey in Bus)
9. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.(HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
11.30 pm :After attendance Departure for Harishchandragad.
Day 2 :
4.00 am : Reach Base Village. Briefing about Trek. Rest in Base Village for 1 Hour. Bring light Bedding. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
05.00 am : Wake up Call.
05.30 am : Tea & Breakfast.
06.00 am : After Briefing about the Trek immediately Start Trekking. Please Take care of yourself while Walking / trekking as there are many Loose Rocks in Route.
01.00 pm : Reach Top of Breathtaking Kokankada. Enjoy the Spectacular view of Route.
02.00 pm : Lunch Time. After Lunch take a rest for 1 Hour.
03.30 pm : Start Descending Harishchandragad. (No one is allowed to go before or after the given time & No arguments will be entertained in that case. Please obey the Instructions.
07.00 pm : Reach Base Village. Evening Tea in a Village.
07.30 pm : Start return journey towards Pune. Evening snacks on the way
11.00 pm : Reach SP College Tilak road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Walivhare – Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch (Pure Veg. – Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea & Snacks(Limited)
6. Expert Team of Explorers.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Harishchandragad is one of the best trekking spot in the Sahyadris of Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is also known as trekker’s paradise, located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts of Maharashtra state in India. This fort has got an eye pleasing natural beauty, along with a diverse flora and fauna. Harishchandragad is famous for a lot of specialties such as its marvelous natural beauty, tough trek & none other than the beautiful Konkan Kada. The most fascinating spot in Harishchandragad is the Konkan Kada. Taramati peak is another spot for panoramic view of the valleys. Taramati peak is the highest peak on Harishchandragad in Maharashtra. One must visit Temple of Harishchandreshwar, Kedareshwar Cave, Ganesh Gufa, Saptatirtha, Kedareshwar, Konkan Kada, Taramati peak.