Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Harihar Fort|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11 : 45 P.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Departure: 23:45 from S. P. College.
Further Pickups – Good Luck Chowk, Bremen Chowk, Nashik Phata, Masulkar Colony, Bhosari, Sangamner
Day 2 :
Reach the Base Village by Early Morning.
Wait for the Wee Hours.
Start the Trek by 7:00.
Reach the Top by 10:30.
Rest & Enjoy the Surrounding views for some time.
Descend down to the base by 13:00.
Start the Return Journey after the Lunch. (by 14:30)
Reach Pune by 22:00.
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, Morning & Evening Breakfast, Lunch for the Day, Experts to Trek with, First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.|
Harihar Fort, is modern easy name based on original name Harshgad. This hill-fort is well famous cliff for chimney style climbing and name given as Scottish fall by adventure lovers. Highest point of this hill fort is measured as 1120 meters above sea level. The Fort is in range called Upper Vaitarana range began from Fort Bhaskar or Basgad to Fort Anjaneri. Fort Basgad is seen exact in the West side hiding Utawad peak's hill. In the East side most of view covered by Brahma hill which is little higher to this fort. Beyond Brahma we see Kapdya's small slender hill and beyond it giant Trimabakgad hill fort. Beyond Trimbakgad we can find South ege of Anjaneri Hill Fort and Ranjangiri hill fort. With clear climate Awandh-Patta and Kalasubai range in South East and Saatmala and Shelbari ranges seen in North direction.