Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Harihar Fort , Trimbakeshwar|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11:00 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
4. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
5. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rainfall & to keep wet cloths.
6. Napkin / Towel
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||11.00 pm – Reporting.
11.30 pm – After attendance Departure for Harihar.
06.30 am – Reach Base.
07.00 am – Tea & Breakfast.
07.30 am – After briefing immediately start Trek.
09.30 am – Reach on top of Harihar Fort, Explore Fort.
11.00 am – Start Descending
01.00 pm – Reach at base village
01.30 pm – Lunch at base Village
02.30 pm – Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories. Evening Tea & Snacks on the Way.
09.00 pm – Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune - Harshwadi - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch - Pure Veg.
5. Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
6. Expert Team
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
The fort of Harihar, lying on Trimbak range, was of significant importance in earlier periods, as there used to be a route crossing this range connecting Maharashtra to Gujarat. Harihar fort (1,120 m) is in the Tryambak range north of Igatpuri and is built on a triangular rock. It has a steep climb. Harihar Fort, is modern easy name based on original name Harshgad. This hill-fort is well famous cliff for chimney style climbing and name given as Scottish fall by adventure lovers.