Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Sarasgad Fort, Pali Village, Raigad|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||7:00:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Departure: 06:00 a.m. from Shivaji nagar Station by Sinhgad Express.
Get down at Karjat and Board the Connecting local for Bhivpuri Station.
Participants from Mumbai will reach Karjat station by 8:00 Hrs.
Breakfast at Bhivpuri station.
Reach to the Waterfall by 10:00.
Start the activity post Instructions.
Lunch at the Venue.
Complete the activity by 16:00 hrs.
Start the return journey by next available train from Bhivpuri Station.
Reach the Back to Pune / Mumbai by 21:00 hrs
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, Morning & Evening Breakfast, Lunch for the Day, Experts to Trek with, First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.|
Sarasgad fort is situated on the hill besides the famous AshtaVinayak Temple in Pali Village, Raigad District. This fort height from sea level is 490 meters. There are many caves which were used for soldiers and other purposes because the fort has very little area available on its top. There are around ten tanks carved in rocks. They provide cool water supply throughout the year, which is very important for any fort.