Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Sinhgad, Torna & Rajgad Forts|
|Pickup Time||08 : 00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||Basic details of the competition are as below :-
1) Race Dates & duration- 21"1& 22nd Nov. 2015 (Two days).
2) Total Distance - 120 Kms appx.
3) Name of the Forts of which route is connected- Sinhgad, Torna & Rajgad.
4) Type of Cycling Category- MTB with tyre width min. 2.10 inch (Off road, Uphill & Very Scenic).
5) Min. age to participate- 18 years completed at the time of registration.
6) Categories- Two categories, Mens(Open) & Womens(Open).
7) Prizes- To be given for each category of participants.
8) Emergency Medical Facility- Available during the competition.
9) Reg istration/Partici pation Fees- Rs. 1 500/each (for every category).
10) Registration Begins from- f "tOct. 2015 - 15th Nov 2015 at RO Pune.
11) First come first will be entertained for participation purposes.
12) Food & Stay Facility-Will be provided during the competition (From lunch of 1Oth Novto breakfast of the 11th Nov morning & refreshments during the race included). Stay arrangements will be at Welhe Village (Balaji Resorts). Accommodation arrangements will be extended in the tents with essential bedding provided.
13) All the services/facilities are subject to fulfilment of the rules & conditions of the race specified.
14) MTDC's Promotional Points- Adventure Tourism, Fitness Awareness & Responsible Tourism.
15) All rights regarding any aspect of the event are reserved with MTDC & participants are bound to follow the rules, terms & conditions of the race mentioned along with the registration form.
|Instructions & Guidelines||No|
Fort Cyclothon 2015...An Adventure Cycle Race !