Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Wander Quest Holidays|
|Event Location||Rohida Fort|
|Pickup Point||WanderQuest Adventures Office|
|Pickup Time||6.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||1. Start from WanderQuest Adventures Office at 6.00 AM.
2. Reach Bhor by 8.30 AM and have breakfast.
3. Start climbing the fort at 9.30 AM.
4. Reach the temple on the fort by 11.15AM
5. Have lunch. Sightseeing on the fort, followed by History Session.
6. Start descending by 3.30 PM.
7. Leave Bhor at 5.00 PM
8. Reach Pune by 8 PM
1. Transport by private vehicle
4. Safety Equipment and first aid
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
The beautiful Sahyadri mountain trail runs between Bhor and Mahabaleshwar, and conceals 3 to 4 forts within it. One of these forts is the Fort of Rohida, also known as Vichitragad or Binicha Killa. It is situated in the valley of Rohida in the basin of the Neera River, about 6 miles south of Bhor. Rohida Fort was the main centre for the villages of the Rohida valley.