Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Nebuti Travels|
|Event Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Pickup Point||Airport, Kathmandu|
|Pickup Time||08.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||Day 01 - Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. On the way you have an option of doing the river rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight at hotel. Later this afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
01 night accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast.
02 international airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusivelyTransportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
1. A/c vehicle supplement throughout the trip
2. Car : Inr. 3200 for the entire trip
3. Scorpio / Tata Grande : Inr. 4000 for the Toyota Hiace van : Inr. 4500 for the entire trip
4. Services other than specified.
5. Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
6. Guide during the sightseeing
7. Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
8. Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents
9. Medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
10. Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
11. Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
1. Do not treat this quotation mail as confirmation of booking, as we are not holding any booking at the time of quotation, price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation.
2. Confirmation of bookings is only based on written communication.
3. Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. (Point to point).
4. Each passenger is allowed to carry Inr.25000 in total of Inr.500 & Inr.1000 notes while travelling to Nepal.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Pashupatinath is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful.