Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Explorers Office, Pune|
|Pickup Time||07.00 am|
|Things to Carry||Morning Utilities
Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
Swimming Costume / Half Pant for Water Sports.
Inners (For 3 Days) Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey / Water Sports
Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths Camera & Camera Batteries.
Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
Enough & Change Money for Shopping
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Pune – Diveager (165 kms, 4 Hours)
All Participants have to report at Explorers Office by sharp 6.00 am. Attendance, information to parents. Bus will depart for Diveager by 6.30 am sharp. Breakfast on the way. Reach Diveager around 11.00 am. Room allotments, Lunch. After Lunch Introduction, Ice Breaking, Group Games. Evening Beach Games.
Overnight at Campsite.
After Early Breakfast move for Janjira Fort. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch Group Games & Water Sports Activities. Evening Enjoy Campfire, Dance. Dinner.
Overnight at Campsite.
After Breakfast Group Games. After Lunch depart for Pune by 02.00 pm. Evening Snacks on the Way. Reach Pune till 7.30 pm.
● Jet Ski
● Separate Lady Instructor
● Banana Ride
● Sleeping Mat
● Dolphin Show
● Separate Accommodation for Boys & Girls
● ATV Ride
● Visit to Janjira Fort
● Group Games
● Certifies Camp
● Camp fire
● Team Games
● Beach Games
● Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Rooms / Dormitory with attach Washrooms.
● Non AC Mini High back Bus. Pune - Diveager - Pune.
● All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
● All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
● Entry fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
● Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers - Pune to Pune.
● Mineral water for entire camp period.
● Certificate & Medal to each participant.
● All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
● Life Jacket to Each Participant.
● First aid Facility throughout the camp.
● Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
● Camera & Coolie charges. Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than First aid.
● Insurance of any kind.
● Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Diveagar is approximately 170 kilometers from Pune and the drive to Diveagar will take about 4 hours. The route to Diveagar via the Tamhini ghats is amazingly beautiful. Diveagar is just like any small fresh Konkan village. Beautiful beach, traditional homes surrounded by coconut, banana and supari garden and simple people, a refreshing weekend, away from the madness, the crowds, the pollution and most importantly away from work! Diveager Costal Camp is a Perfect Destination for all those who loves Adventure & Nature. This Camp is fully loaded of activities like Banana Ride, Parasailing, Jet Ski, ATV Ride, Visit to Janjira Fort, lot of Group Games, Beach Cricket, etc. You will also enjoy the Stay in “Wadi” House, Delicious Kokani Food, Camp fire & Music-Masti.