Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt.ltd.|
|Event Location||Diveagar, Raigad|
|Pickup Point||Pune and Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||For Pune & Mumbai 7:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
2. Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
3. Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
4. Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
5. Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
6. Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
7. Torch with fresh batteries
8. Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
9. Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
10. Pen, a small diary, a story book
11. Around 200/- for shopping at (Durshet/ Matheran)
12. Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
1. Pune Campers: To report at 0700 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation.The bus departs at 0715 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
2. Mumbai Campers: To report at 0700 hrs sharp at King George School, Dadar. The bus departs at 0715 hrs.B/F enroute. Arrive at the resort at Diveagar Near Mangaon. Room allocation and Lunch on arrival.
3. Enjoy activities like beach volleyball, fun games .Walking trail through Diveagar village.
Day 2 :
After early breakfast, go for swimming in the crystal clear water. Water sports like Banana ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride and Parasailing (depends on weather) Return to the campsite for Lunch. Evening at leisure.
Day 3 :
Early morning go for a Nature Trail ,After breakfast visit Janjira fort to refresh memories of Great Maratha Kingdom .Come back to resort for Lunch. Depart for Pune / Mumbai around 1430 hrs. Arrive Congress Bhavan, Pune at 1900 hrs and King George School, Dadar at 1830 to 1900 hrs.
1. Pune/Mumbai –Diveagar –Pune / Mumbai by Non a/c chartered bus
2. Accommodation in non ac rooms on Sharing Basis.
3. All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon snacks on day 4.
4. Services of coaches and instructors
1. Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
2. Insurance of any kind
3. Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
4. Emergency evacuation
5. Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Diveagar is located in Shrivardhan Taluka, Raigad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra,it is a popular beach destination from the nearby towns of Shrivardhan and Harihareshwar. A long white sandy beach, is the perfect choice for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.