Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Treks|
|Event Location||Dhawale, Mahabaleshwar|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
3. Extra Dress(2 Pairs),Morning Utilities
4. Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Napkin, Torch with Cell Compulsory.
7. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
9. Floaters / Chappel (For Return Journey in Bus))
10. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Early comers have to wait till 11.30 pm & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
Depart towards Chandragad.
Reach at base village Dhawale. Will take rest for 1 hr, get ready for the trek, packed breakfast will be distributed. Toilets are not available in Village & Trek Route.
After briefing, immediately start trek towards Chandragad.
Reach at fort, explore the fort & move towards Bhairichi Ghumti.
Reach at Bhairichi Ghumati, Have a Packed lunch.
Start trek towards Gadhawacha Mal.
Reach at Gadhawacha Mal (Arthur seat Darshan), immediately move towards Arthur seat.
Reach at Arthur seat. Enjoy the Breathtaking view of Valley.
Move towards Pune, Tea on the way.
Reach at Pune with Happy memories.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Dhawale – Aurther Seat – Pune).
2. Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast , Packed Lunch and Evening Tea..
3. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
4. First aid kit.
5. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Varandha Ghat (Mahad to Bhor) and Aambenali Ghat (Poladpur to Mahabaleshwar) are still in use as they have paved roads. To protect all these vital trade arteries forts like Bankot, Kavla, Chandragad, Mangalgad, Pratapgad (to protect the trade routes), Kamalgad, Chandragad to Arthurseat Point (Madhi Mahal) was also one of the old trade routes on the Dhawale Ghat. Chandragad to Arthurseat Point (Madhi Mahal) is one of the best treks in the Sahyadris. This trek demands ascending upto 4729 feet above sea level upto Aurthur Seat. It is a litmus test of stamina and patience.