Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.30 am|
|Things to Carry||• A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
• Sufficient Lunch & Minimum 3 Ltr. Water.
• Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
• Extra Dress.
• Napkin / Towel
• Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
• Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
• Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Gather at shivajinagar Railway Station. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Contact Person : Mr. Sunil Gujar – 9850506622 (Call this No. at the Day of Trek Only)
Board Pune – Lonavala Local. No Seat Reservation.
Get down at Lonavala Railway Station.
Morning Tea at Tea Stall near Lonavala ST Stand & immediate start a plain walk of 2.5 km towards Valley.
Reach Plateau. Packed Breakfast. (Limited)
After Group Introduction & briefing about the Trek Start descending in Valley through rocky area around 2.5 Hours. While descending rope will be fixed for tough Rock patches & Team Explorers will guide you.
Reach Valley. Enjoy the Waterfall & Natural water tanks near waterfall. (Please Note that Don’t go in Water tanks if you are not a Swimmer. (Children between 8 to 15 years can go only with the permission of the Team Explorers. Please Obey the Rules & the Team. Do not misbehave in a Group.
Changing time. (Please change your cloths only at pre-decided places by Explorers for Boys & Girls Separately)
Lunch time. (Please bring sufficient Lunch. Nothing will be available in a Valley.) Take a rest for 30 Minutes after Lunch.
Start Ascending the Valley via Khandala route around 2.5 hours. Before ascending the Valley Please fill up your water bottles in a Natural Spring.
Reach Khandala Plateau. You can enjoy the Limbu pani / Kala Khatta at Plateau. (At your own cost) Take return Railway tickets from the Trek Leader.
Start a Plain walk of 4 kms towards Lonavala Railway Station OR you can hire a Auto in a Group at own Expenses. (Auto will take minimum Rs.40 per Head. After Reaching at Lonavala Railway Station Gather at Platform No.3.
Board Lonavala – Pune Local. No Seat Reservation.
Reach Shivajinagar Railway Station. (We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time).
• Transport by Local (Pune - Lonawala - Pune).
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Morning Tea & Packed Breakfast (Limited).
• Evening Tea (Limited)
• Expert Team of Organizer.
• First aid kit.
• Government Service Tax.
• Lunch on, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
• Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
• Personal expenses of any kind.
• Insurance Coverage.
• Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
• Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
It follows a concept of reverse trekking where in you descend first and then climb up unlike our usual trekking trails.The valley is named after Ulhas River which flows from khandala to karjat through it.The real fun in this trek is the waterfall and the flora and fauna found in the Valley.