Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Trek Mates India|
|Event Date||Dec 18, 2016|
|Event End Date||Dec 18, 2016|
|Event Location||Canyon Valley, Khandala|
|Pickup Time||08:10 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity proof.
2. Lunch for the day.
3. Water (At-least 2 Ltrs)
4. Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
5. Medicine / Personal care stuff those if u require usually.
6. Good trekking shoes.
7. Extra Pair of clothes and socks.
8. Electral / ORS / Glucose as required.
9. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
10. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
|Itinerary||Meeting Point at Lonavala – 08:10 am
Mumbai Mates can board Indrayani Express from their respective stations and alight at Lonavala at 08:04 am (You can reserve your train tickets to avoid rush)
Pune Mates can board 06:30 am Pune-Lonavala Local and alight at Lonavala at 07:55 am
Proceed further to Khandala
Descend to the base
Enjoy the waterfall, Lunch and ascend
Evening Refreshment and Depart
1. Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala
2. Breakfast and Evening Tea.
3. Expertise Charges
2. Mineral water, Soft drinks etc.
3. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Along the Ulhasriver, from khandala till Karjat is a valley which is named as Canyon valley after the Ulhasriver.The area is full of flora and fauna. The area is a popular destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune, its a different kind because on this trek where you start a trek with a Descend, climb up to end the trek. kind of Opposite of regular treks. There is huge water fall down in the valley....where we will be spending some time before starting our return journey.
We Also Recommend
Overnight Trek to Rohida Fort – Raireshwar – KenjalgadRs. 2,400.00Location: Rohida Fort – Raireshwar – Kenjalgad
Trek to Kohoj FortRs. 1,100.00Event Date: 04-12-2016Location: Kohoj Fort, Palghar
Range Trek from Rajgad to Torna FortRs. 2,200.00Event Date: 30-12-2016Location: Raigad & Torna Fort