Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Lets Campout|
|Event Location||Sula Vineyards, Nashik|
|Pickup Point||Lets Campout Office (Details will be informed later )|
|Pickup Time||08.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
1. Camping in tents at Sula Vineyards Campground
2. Access to Sula Fest as per Pass validity.
3. Tents on sharing basis – Two men, Four Men & Eight Men
4. Tents equipped with Solar lights
5. Bedding provided with mattress and pillows
6. Shower arrangements Hot / Cold
8. Morning Breakfast, Tea / Coffee & Mineral Water
10. Jam Up Session at Night
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Exciting calendar of campsites beginning with“Tent City” at Sulafest- the country’s most gorgeously situated eagerly awaited Gourmet music festival.Tent City like the name suggests is a beautiful city of tents along with its own ‘chill zone’. All the tents come equipped with solar lighting and in true Lets Camp Out fashion- all your camping needs will be taken care of right from bedding to water heating. At the chill zone you can try your hand at archery, badminton, hula hooping, flying kites and much more. In addition to this, we have you covered for breakfast, drinking water and tea/coffee. If you don't mind splurging a little, you can join in on some lip-smacking barbecue.